Efficacy is a fundamental aspect for the successful registration of your agrochemicals according to Regulation (EC) No. 1107/2009.
On the basis of the trial data you provide, we prepare Biological Assessment Dossiers (BAD) and the corresponding draft Registration Reports (dRR) Part B3 in compliance with all relevant guidelines.
We look back on many years of experience with herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and acaricides, plant growth regulators, rodenticides and microbial products for agricultural, horticultural and forestry uses.
We also support you with:
- Modifying your existing BAD/dRR to comply with zonal and national (National Addenda) requirements;
- Preparing Resistance Risk Analyses;
- Checks for climate comparability of trial sites;
- Extending existing authorizations with Label Extensions (LEX);
- Conducting Data Gap Analyses (DGA) of existing data packages;
- Compiling efficacy data packages;
- Providing monitoring of field trials (efficacy, sensitivity, succeeding crops, adjacent crops, baseline and sensitivity studies, etc.) according to the relevant guidelines and in collaboration with experienced GEP-certified test institutes;
- Managing and evaluating trial data with up-to-date software;
- Comparative Assessments (CA) for agrochemicals containing active substances that are Candidates for Substitution (CfS);
- Maintaining contact with national regulatory authorities before, during and after the approval procedure;
- Evaluating efficacy for the approval process of active substances in the EU (MCP 3 and MCP 6).